Successful film productions live on careful preparation and execution.
Of course, it is also important to have an experienced partner at your side.
Film work begins long before the shoot. Sometimes it is not easy to keep track of all the details. How many shooting days are required? Does my production have any chance of being funded? How and where do I recruit experienced crew members? And last but not least: how much does it all cost?
We will help you find an answer to these and all other questions. According to your individual wishes, we can either provide help in certain areas of the production or manage the entire project on our own.
Our production services:
- Preparation of shooting schedules and calculations based on exposé or script
- Preparation of financing plans in cooperation with the producer
- Assessment of regional funding relevance
- Support in the application and submission of funding documents
- Feasibility studies: Is production feasible with the budgeted amount?
- Advice regarding different production and post-production practices
- Production service/execution of productions as line producer
- Crew search support
- Budget monitoring for third-party productions
- Development of packaging ideas
The task you need support with is not listed here? Please contact us.– a quick chat is the best way to clarify how we can support you.
- Gaza mon Amour
- König der Raben
- Red Fields
- Bonnie & Bonnie
- In the fade
- Wellness für Paare
- The Wound
- Once upon a time in indian country
- Happy Burnout
- Antboy 3
- That Lovely Girl
- Antboy 2
- Wacken 3D
- The Surprise
- The Blue Wave
- The Invisibles
- Dancing Arabs
- Life is not for cowards
- I, Anna
- An Enemy To Die For